Love is About Appreciation

Buddhists talk about ‘attachment’, which is a negative mind set. It exaggerates an object’s good qualities, and desires to possess it.

This possessive thing is not good. It’s a clingy, grasping mind that can feel suffocating. Desirous attachment feels horrible for all concerned. It chokes the joy out of something we previously held as precious.

My Precious… ॐ If you love something let it be,

if it wants to fly, set it free.

Alpha Alchemy

969808_193816014106569_10217435_n

View original post

1. gita4elamats
    Jun 03, 2013 @ 15:00:12

Let it be. 🙂

Jun 04, 2013 @ 00:05:00

editor’s note
    My ‘update’key has disappeared from the editing page, so I can’t publish properly
    😦 Normal service will hopefully be resumed shortly….

3. stockdalewolfe
    Jun 04, 2013 @ 20:00:11

Great post. Will share with a friend. Are we still doing the Reiki exchange? Have been doing a distant Fri. AM EST around 9.

Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:27:11

ooh, and it’s not even been given that extra HTML sparkle! Guaranteed to be improved upon ASAP… Thank you for the share tho, I hope your friend can use it, it’s good advice (my comment coming via Buddha :~)

* Thank you for the Reiki. Much appreciated, and I’ve got a minging migraine the now. I have you in my Reiki / dedications book, but I must admit, it needs updating. Thank you for the prompt, will see to it. I hope your health is as well as can be expected.
      Love
      x

Jun 17, 2013 @ 17:51:33

Sorted! Reiki / dedications book and article HTML all updated 🙂 Your 9am is 2pm in the UK isn’t it? That’s good to know, thank you.
      * Anybody in that little Book of Spells gets prayers and healing sent their way BTW, so it’s a pleasure to work with. I hope you’re fairing well Ellen.

Jun 22, 2013 @ 19:46:11

Sorted! Reiki / dedications book and article HTML all updated… Guess I pressed the wrong button when I replied to this?…