Poem for the English Spring Equinox

‫✿ڿڰۣ‬

Equinox. Natalie Gray. Laudano
✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ

Happy Equinox

Like this on here:

Ostara. The Spring Equinox 2013 – Transformation Magic!
Imbolc Blessings

More Equinox stories:
Serendipity 13 – Mighty King Winter and Little Miss Spring
 johncoyote – IF I WAS THE KING OF THE FOREST.
Herald of spring – Life in the Bogs

Memoirs of a Dragon: Guardians Haiku 俳句

Credits:
Poem: Natalie Gray
Image: Laudano

Click on image to make biG

1. Trackback: Ostara. The Spring Equinox 2013 – Transformation Magic! | Cosmic Loti
  2. Saba-Thambi
    Mar 22, 2013 @ 11:45:25

While you are looking forward to your spring, we are waiting for the autumn & winter in the southern hemisphere. Enjoy your Spring and Summer with your family & friends

Mar 22, 2013 @ 12:36:53

Gosh! Thanks for reminding me. I’m always aware of the different time zones, but it didn’t occur to me that you’re heading into Autumn while we’re technically in the middle of Spring. Thanks for the heads up 🙂 I’ve just been rushing round the different sites this went to (where most of my family and friends live), to edit the title accordingly.

* It’s been persistently raining for days now, and is quite cold out, so doesn’t feel much like mid-Spring. Roll on our Summer; and you keep warm this cold season.

3. Shivering Sean
    Mar 22, 2013 @ 12:21:31

What spring?

4. postaldeliveries
    Mar 24, 2013 @ 13:29:41

Thanks for popping in to see me at http://ja2da.com – No snow, but a freezing cold wind today here, up in the frozen north. (Carlisle) We have probably been the least affected place in the UK by all the bad weather – here in the Solway Estuary. Scotland had it bad just over there, Newcastle in it deep just over there and the southern parts of Cumbria up to their ears in it just over there. So we are keeping mum – wouldn’t like to remind the snow that it missed us completely.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 04:32:16

Yes, I’d keep quiet if I were you, though I do like snow. Those North-Easterlies cut right through you don’t they.
      Bristol hasn’t really seen much of it, but I can imagine it’d be bad up North. Much more fun up there 🙂 Remember making igloos with the kids when I lived up in Scotland, watching Geordies eating ice-cream on the beach when it was snowing, and the snow falling into Morecambe Bay. Haven’t lived in Carlisle yet.

5. Trackback: But why Easter Eggs? Guest Post and Ostara Story | Cosmic Loti
  6. fgassette
    Apr 11, 2013 @ 19:28:49

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I appreciate the time you took to stop by. May your day be filled with joy and peace.
    BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!