Ascension 21.12.12 ☆ Guest post by Kat Day

beginning* • .¸

A truly magical time on Planet Earth

This is a truly magical time on Planet Earth for we, as human beings, are awakening all over the globe to experience our personal and planetary Ascension process, which is well underway.
Earth has been aligning herself with the central core of our galaxy, an event which marks the dawn of a new Golden Age & the ending of a Universal Age of 26,000 years of evolutionary development! It is a time when humanity, Planet Earth and all of creation has the choice to take a simultaneous leap in evolution.

The powerful energies of unconditional Love sweeping the planet are readily available to us at this time, enabling strong connections to our Soul and The Divine, and allowing us access to loving guidance and insight like never before in our lifetimes. We are all raising to a new higher vibration and way of life that will empower us to return to our natural state of Love and re-establish Heaven on Earth.

light up th world

We are evolving to live our lives from our Hearts

This all means we are evolving to live our lives from our hearts, as opposed to our heads which has been the norm for too long.
It will become natural to follow our intuitive feelings and emotions without suppressing them. And we will come to understand the true meaning of caring for ourselves, each other and the planet, like never before. We may also experience many of our intuitive and psychic abilities opening and expanding to become valuable tools for guidance in our daily lives, as we find we are able to access many other dimensions of existence to greatly enhance our lives.

Although it may seem daunting to some at first, it is important that we welcome these waves of change into our lives with open minds and open hearts, for we are each being given such a golden opportunity to co-create a New Earth, not only for ourselves but also for our future generations.

KatDay

Kat Day

1 day workshop on 9th February 2013 in Bristol, UK:
Please join Kat Day (Intuitive Spiritual Teacher, Qualified Life Coach & Reiki Master), if you wish to explore the Ascension energy further.
ffi visit: www.starlightsoul.co.uk or

Upper images via starseedthoughts on Tumblr
Click on  them to make biG

More images, discussion and meditation ideas 🙂
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this, comment below ⤵ (on post page)

Dec 19, 2012 @ 20:32:20

If you live in the Bristol area, Kat’s workshops are highly recommended.
    She’s skilled at leading meditations, and is a genuinely beautiful person.
    Early booking advised!

2. IdealisticRebel
    Dec 19, 2012 @ 21:23:33

I think as peoples consciousness is raised and beings are enlightened there will be an increase of negativity. So It is important to be positive, light and loving. Blessings, Barbara

Dec 21, 2012 @ 18:29:47

Thank you Barbara, yes I agree with you.
      It seems that as our light grows brighter, so the shadows are growing too.
      Thanks for your reminder that we need to outshine them.

3. Trackback: Wishing you all a Blessed Ascension Day! « Cosmic Loti
  4. Trackback: Ascension Energy Shift ~ to where? « Cosmic Loti
  5. Trackback: the Ascension Continues within Us « Cosmic Loti
  6. Donna Massa-Chappee
    Dec 29, 2012 @ 15:09:50

I know and I feel this transitional force is to become what it is to be. I have read many articles and stories but, this is the most simplest and well written explanation I’ve read yet! Thank you for sharing, Peace, Love & Unity
    PS: Please follow me on Twitter Donna Massa-Chappee Illustrator/Artist

Dec 29, 2012 @ 17:09:47

Thanks Donna, Kat does have a way with words doesn’t she. I think she understands the transitional process so well she can write about it simply and from the heart.

8. Trackback: Homepage
  9. Mishlyn
    Feb 22, 2013 @ 08:31:07

I don’t know what I did right to have crossed your path but I feel extremely fortunate. There have been times that I have just been mad at the world blaming people, places and things while playing this role of a victim. I am not a victim of anything, the chaos around me is of my own orchestration and it only is this realization that has allowed me to move a little forward. I admire and respect you greatly, love Mishlyn.

10. Trackback: a Solstice ♡ Meditation on Love | Cosmic Loti