Sit in Peace 2
– Bristol Meditation Flash Mob
· Saturday, 28 July 2012
14:30 until 15:00
- Sit in Peace Bristol ~ looking forward to the next Meditation Flash Mob in Bristol 🙂
- Anything underlined here is a link, so click away!
- If you don’t live in Bristol, Meditation Flash Mobs are organised worldwide:
Med Mobs and Meditate for World Peace
· From Sit in Peace Bristol on Facebook:We warmly invite everyone and anyone to come together once again in a precious opportunity to meditate or sit in silence. We shall be offering this 30 minutes of tranquility to our beautiful and often busy city of Bristol at 2.30pm on Saturday 28th July 2012 on College Green.
“Beautiful being part of Sit in Peace meditation today in Bristol. Wonderful energy and special time.”
“Just back from this…totally blissful vibe, radiating peace put to Brizzle and beyond.”
“Just back from the Flashmob meditation outside the cathedral in Bristol City. Such a beautful, rich and full experience of depth, quietude, gentleness and love. Seeing beautiful faces I ‘know’ and meeting some new friends too. Thank you to all x x x Sublime…”
“I’ve just got home after participating in a flash mob meditation event! Silent and more static than the usual dancing and stuff of course – but fabulous. At College Green in Bristol, just sitting and meditating for 30 minutes, connecting up with some global spiritual leaders doing the same.”
“Medmob 31 March 2012, College Green, Bristol. Stillness and contemplation in the heart of the city. Extraordinary”
“Thanks, this felt very meaningful, may everyone experience lasting peace!”
… of interest on here:
See how completely, brilliantly, meaningful the last flashmob was:
photos of Sit in Peace Meditation Flashmob on College Green, Bristol
Inspired by Tich Nhat Hanh “sit together in silence, generating the energy of peace, solidity, and freedom”
Hundreds of like-minded people across the UK, sitting for a better world.
And if you go to a similar event where you are, let us know! I’d happily publish any photos, illustrations or write-ups of your experiences.
☮ + ❤ = 🙂