Vote on my URL!

birthday cake

˚˙❤.¸¸.✧

Cosmic Loti is 2 years old!

She’s got approx. 500 followers and has made some lovely friends :)
So thank you all very much for following, dropping by, commenting, and generally being beautiful
I can genuinely say that the blogging experience has become a most interesting, challenging and meaningful part of my life. Best thing is, I know it’s helped others on the way :)

To celebrate she’s getting the opportunity to get her very own URL
(the web address at the top).

The domain for JasBaku.com expires in a few weeks ~ the question is now, should she remain at the same address, or should CosmicLoti.com come into her own?

What thinks you?…

˚˙❤.¸¸.✧

The poll is open for a week, and I’ll announce the results on the 10th November.
Do let me know what y’all think, vote and comment below :)

Thank You!

“Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, & the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Harriet Tubman

tiny smilie fowie.¸¸.✧  The Url Trilogy:

Vote on my URL!
Thanks for 2 years at WordPress

Mere Name! Cosmic Loti . Com is here ⍲‿⍲
CosmicLoti.Com is replacing JasBaku.Com as the site’s url.
Why is this important? Planets, your socks and this web log, all came into existence in complete dependence on the process of naming.

Time, Dr.Who, and CosmicLoti.com
Isn’t it time to make things worthwhile while we can?
On time and Dr. Who

1. ~meredith
    Nov 04, 2013 @ 19:21:16

Aw… I love ‘Cosmic Loti.’ I’d sure miss that handle. ~m

Nov 05, 2013 @ 07:34:14

Noo, Cosmic Loti is still the name of the blog! I’m quite fond of it too.
      Especially since folk call her Cosmic Lottie (✿◠‿◠) So sweeet!
      It’s just the Url I’m wondering about. I want to change it – coz I think she’s grown up enough now – but I’m trying not to be confusing. Doesn’t look like that one worked!

• ~meredith
        Nov 05, 2013 @ 12:43:06

Cosmic Lotti… that’s just dear. I love it that you’re local, but ya gotta go where best ya grow. You’re cosmic, after all. I’m very happy you’ve grown so much. That’s the most awesome part.

YEA!

Nov 05, 2013 @ 13:46:06

Thank you Meredith. This past 2-3 years has been a steep learning curve, that’s for sure. I feel like I’ve grown.
          And it’s a good community for Lottie to grow up in as well LoL ❤

• ~meredith
            Nov 05, 2013 @ 14:33:45

All the best, all ways, Jas.

Think ‘Fibonacci sequence’ and I bet you’ll recognize the direction of Lottie’ s future.

!!! Peace !!!

Nov 06, 2013 @ 08:31:53

Fibonacci sequence! A terrible thing to say to someone who can’t do math LoL ♡ I looked it up and yes, I really hope you’re right. As we all go from strength to strength, we send the most beautiful vibrations out thru cyberspace and the universe.
              0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987…..

Nov 04, 2013 @ 20:58:30

* I can’t do math! So the original blurb claiming Cosmic Loti was ’3 years old’ was woefully inaccurate and should be mentally edited.
    All apologies, I’ll use a calculator next time ;)

3. gita4elamats
    Nov 05, 2013 @ 02:32:33

Congratulations!

4. WordsFallFromMyEyes
    Nov 05, 2013 @ 10:10:16

I voted, just for fun :). And Cosmic Loti is winning, I see. It’s a great name.

5. Trackback: Mere Name! Cosmic Loti . Com is here ⍲‿⍲ | Cosmic Loti
  6. Trackback: Mere Name! Cosmic Loti . Com is here ⍲‿⍲ | Cosmic Loti
  7. Trackback: JasBaku.com regenerates into CosmicLoti.com | Cosmic Loti

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 474 other followers